Objectives of the Small Hydro Power Developers Association
- To protect and promote the interests of the Sri Lankan developers of small hydro power in Sri Lanka and overseas.
- To jointly work with the relevant state authorities to formulate and implement appropriate national renewable energy policies.
- To represent the expressed opinions of the members of the Association and the Industry both nationally and internationally.
- To collect and share market intelligence and statistics with the membership.
- To Ensure the adherence of the membership to the Code of Conduct and promoting and fostering better relationships in the best interest of the industry as a whole.